How I make Money Using Swagbucks
It’s time that I finally share my secrets of how I earn $25 In Amazon Gift Cards a month. If you don’t know what Swagbucks is go here to read about it.This Method is so easy that you get 75 Swagbucks a day while you are sleeping or at work.
Swagbucks TV pays you to watch videos. For every video you watch you slowly fill up your Swag Meter at the top of the screen, for every 20 videos you watch you receive 5 Swagbucks. The only drawback is that there is a limit of 75 Swagbucks a day.
You may think, how can i watch videos in my sleep and I don’t want to watch 300 videos to earn less than a dollar, but here is where we step into the gray area of earning Swagbucks using Swagbucks TV.
The first day I tried Swagbucks TV I noticed your Swag Meter goes up about every 30 of the video you watch, then I tried simply refreshing the page and Presto! 30 seconds later my Swag Meter went up again, and again.
I the short here’s what you do (Firefox is required)
- Download and install the Reload Every plugin for Firefox
- Sign up for Swagbucks here.
- Go to any video on Swagbucks TV
- Ge your Swag Meter to 5%
- Refresh manually
- Once you hit the refresh button start a timer to see how long it takes to receive 5%
- Right click>Reload Every>Custom>Insert your time (mine is 1 minute 10 seconds)
- Watch your Swagbucks stack up
This currently works because there is no captcha on the videos. Surfing bots only work in the short run because there are captcha’s.